Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cameron Diaz will protect Mother Earth

Cameron Diaz, one of Hollywood's current white-hot stars (you know how quickly that can change in Hollywood - ask the cast of those "American Pie" movies what they're doing now), has shot a reality series, "Trippin", now airing on MTV. The show appears to be about the environment and how to "think and act globally." For a critical review of this show, check here.

I don't know about you, but I love it when incredibly rich, fantastically beautiful, ultra-famous people tell me, Little Joe Whomever, the proper way to act and live. Are we to really think that Cameron and her friends are going to change the way they live? I can hear Cameron now: "You know, I don't really need to live in a 10,000-square-foot house complete with a pool, tennis courts, and a five-car garage that holds a Mercedes, Bentley, Hummer, classic Corvette, and a Lexus RX Hybrid SUV. It is just me that lives here - ok, Justin stays over some, but usually just me. Maybe I can live with just 8,500-square-feet and one tennis court - after all, kids in Chile have to wipe their behinds with leaves."

Update (4/27/05): If you must know and want to read about what celebrities think, you will be glad to know that Arianna Huffington is setting up a blog specifically for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment