Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rachael Ray

Who would think that Rachael Ray would inspire such devotion - and such venom - in people? I like her shows on the Food Network - she has four now, which means she's fighting with Emeril Lagasse for control of the network. She's always very upbeat and perky on her shows - and yes, I'm putting it mildly here. I would probably find her more than slightly annoying in real life, but I can take it on the TV. She has stressed in the past that she has grown up cooking with her family and as a vocation but she is not a chef.

Newsweek has an article about her. Read it here.

There's a website that is solely devoted to hating her. (I won't type in the name of the site because it's not very polite.) If this person hated Rachael so much, why not just ignore her? Why obsess about her? Momma always said there's a thin line between love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment