Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Discerning Reader

Tim Challies, who some call "the world's most famous Christian blogger," has a new site - www.discerningreader.com. Tim is quite the reader and has reviewed many books - his reviews, which are mostly of works by Christian authors, will be featured on the site.

Tim's wife recently gave birth to their 3rd child - a daughter. Congratulations, Tim - get used to pink dresses and dolls around the house!

An aside: I finally write something that Challies links to, and I get no noticeable bump in hits. What does a fella have to do to get a little bloggy lovin' these days? Man, you'd think some notice by Challies and Centuri0n would get me somewhere. Ah, well.

At least Pastor Mark has linked to me several times - he knows how to give some link-love! I have to admit I'm a little jealous of him though - he's got a link from this big-time blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment