Monday, July 31, 2006

Jesus was my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.

You know, some people take The Da Vinci Code way too seriously...

Kathleen McGowan has authored a book in which she claims she's a descendant of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene.
‘When I was young, I remembered an old, eccentric uncle who would tell us we were descended from the most noble families in France.’ Kathleen pauses and adds triumphantly: ‘Now I know exactly what he meant.’

Could there be a physical resemblance? By now, Kathleen is firmly in her stride. ‘Yes, I do stand in front of the mirror sometimes and see the similarities between myself and Mary Magdalene. I’m small — just five foot.

My hair is strawberry blonde and my eyes are green, although not the amazing shade of hazel which I saw in my dream. But there are definitely certain elements which we share.’

1 comment:

  1. My eccentric uncle says that we might have been related to some rich guy who works in computers. Now I know what he means. Last night, I dreamed that I was a direct descendant of Bill Gates. After this revelatory dream everything makes sense. We both have brown hair and white skin. Very similar. Isn't that cool?

    ReplyDelete