Tuesday, September 19, 2006

[Blogger beta] blues

A few weeks back, I switched from plain-Jane Blogger to what has been touted as a new-improved Blogger, called Blogger beta. Blogger beta claims to be so much better than regular Blogger, more features would be available, and Blogger beta users would be much happier people in general. So, being a gullible fool, I jumped Blogger and went for Blogger beta.

Not a fun experience so far, let me tell you. Now, there are some cool features, and changing templates is much more of a breeze then before (and if you've been a regular reader of Good Brownie for quite some time, you know that I change templates every 6 to 8 weeks).

But, for inexlicable reasons, Blogger beta users aren't able to comment on normal Blogger sites. This has considerably vexed me, since I've wanted to comment on other people's sites but have been unable to do so. I have at times had to act as an anonymous commentor. When will this be fixed? Beta Blogger only says, "soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment