Wednesday, September 20, 2006

smoked meatloaf sandwich

The Hungry Hoosier is willing to sell his soul for one of those. He had one recently at the Corner Gourmet in Indianapolis.

Have you ever bought food on impulse? I'm not talking about the time you bought a candy bar because you suddenly realized you wanted one while you were pumping gas at the Speedway down the street. I'm also not talking about the time you were stuck in some airport on a long delay between flights, and you decided to grab some pizza from the food court. I'm talking about the time you were in some random store or you passed some restaurant/cafe, and with no prior planning (e.g., it wasn't time for B/L/D), you stopped and bought something to eat.

I can't say that I have, but Hungry Hoosier's description makes me totally want to plan a visit to Corner Gourmet.

2 comments:

  1. Matt:

    Thanks for the link to my site. Hope you get by Corner Gourmet for one of those great sandwiches.

    Scott
    The Hungry Hoosier
    www.hungryhoosier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Scott. I check your blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete