- Is 4% an accurate number?
- Are the teens really leaving the faith in general, or just their church's view of it?
- Is entertainment - through magazines, movies, or rock concerts - the way to reach teens today, or should there be something more profound at work?
- If the teens are leaving, how do we know that they won't someday return?
- In Matthew 7, Jesus discusses the narrow gate that leads to life, and on how few people find it. If a great many teens turn away from Jesus and His message, should we really be shocked by it?
- If we believe that God is in control, and everything happens according to His purposes, do we truly have a reason to panic?
Mollie at Get Religion has more about this, which you can read here.