Monday, December 11, 2006

it takes a primary win

I guess since he has a book out and it's flying off the bookshelves and out of the warehouses, she sees the need to put one out as well - even though it's a reissue of one she penned ten years ago, when her hubby was running the country.

I admit: The Wife bought the book when it was published the first time, and I read it. As I recall, it wasn't half-bad and she made some interesting points. She certainly didn't advocate a communist state, as Senator Bob Dole alluded to when he ran against Bill Clinton in 1996.

As for the two senators and their ideas about the presidency, I think we can expect that both will be more active and vocal on the Senate floor than they have previously been. They will want to show that they care about the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment