Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2nd blogiversary... a little late

I was on vacation on March 30, so I wasn't able to write a post recognizing my own second blogiversary. Happy blogiversary to me!

Here's my first post, which is mostly autobiographical.

Dennis Kennedy may be congratulating people for having a tenth-year blogiversary, but does he consider the fact that if a person said she was a blogger ten years ago (that'd be 1997), no one would know what she was talking about?

Related: Is blogging peaking?

1 comment:

  1. I like the expanded column look.

    I read something today that made me think that I'll never make another blog post again. It was this simple question and it went like this: Would you read your own blog?

    My rhetorical answer was "probably not."

    So blog peaking? Mine has come and gone!

    ReplyDelete