Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

I have returned from hiatus. My sojourns to Florida are over... for the present. Who knows when I shall make it down there again? Certainly not on Duke's dime, which - I don't think that I ever mentioned it by name - is my wife's former place of employment. Surely you got from my coy post below that she was let go, right? Ah, injustice! It happens to so many people. Several family members were unfairly terminated from their jobs, so it's nothing new to us. Since my wife is no longer there, I have no problems pointing them out.

Some of you may ask: Brownie, do you have pictures from your sunny journeys? To that I will say: I had pictures, but no longer. The story - and there is one - will be forthcoming...

Anyway, I am back. Let me direct you to this post by La Shawn, which gives the right sentiments on this most-celebrated day of the Christian faith.

1 comment: