- R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. wants to remind us of Hillary's seven deadly sins.
- Quin Hillyer says she's crooked.
- Ronald Cass believes that having Sandy Berger on her team says a lot about Hillary's character.
- Way back in 1998, Michael Kelly wrote about being a Clinton believer.
- If the contest is Hillary vs. Rudy, Dobson & Co. may finally come to their senses and stop seeing the G.O.P. as God's Own Party.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
It's becoming more apparent that unless some major scandall occurs between now and the middle of next year, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton from New York will be the Democratic nominee for president. There are some intriguing links about Senator Clinton that I want to direct your attention to. Remember, I do this as much for my benefit (if not more so) as I do for yours.