Sunday, October 14, 2007

Top 12 Christians in Hollywood

Beliefnet.com has listed what the folks there believe to be the twelve most powerful Christians in Hollywood right now.
  1. Mel Gibson
  2. Denzel Washington
  3. Patricia Heaton
  4. Tyler Perry
  5. Ralph Winter
  6. Angela Bassett
  7. Martin Sheen
  8. Martha Williamson
  9. Kristen Chenoweth
  10. Philip Anschutz
  11. Howard Kazanjian
  12. Scott Derrickson

I've highlighted the names which probably aren't too familiar to you. I won't make any comments about their Christian walk, except to say that every believer is known by the fruit that is brought forth.

I've heard that Patricia Heaton is a Christian, and she seems to be staunchly prolife. A few days ago, I was flipping through the TV and stopped at TBN because Tyler Perry was being interviewed. I watched only for a few minutes. Perry's movie released this weekend, Why Did I get Married?, was #1 at the box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment