Monday, December 3, 2007

I love Jeff Caylor!

I haven't listened to one track of his music, but Jeff Caylor is already my new favorite artist. Here's why:


A couple weeks back, I wrote a post about my (former) love of Christian music and my desire to step once again into its waters. I was inspired to write the post after visiting the Christianity Today website and reading about their picks for the best music of 2007. I included the top choices in my post.


Soon afterwards, I received an email from Jeff, whose album Okay is listed at #5. He said that he had seen my post and offered to send me his CD - FOR FREE! How could I refuse? I gave him my address and told him that I would certainly write down my thoughts about his music and post them on the blog.


And, today, it came!



Thanks, Jeff! - you're incredible! I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'll certainly let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment