Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More on Cedarville and Claiborne

I don't really have anything new to add beyond what I've already said, but I do want to bring your attention to two posts about Cedarville's (dis)invitation to Shane Claiborne. They were written by two bloggers whose opinions I respect (but with whom I don't always agree), Mark Byron and Scot McKnight.

I'm surprised that Mark Byron isn't a bigger light in the blogosphere. I don't know what his traffic numbers are, but I'm sure that whatever they are, they're not high enough. He's been in the blogging game for several years, and his posts are thoughtful and well-written. I especially enjoy his Edifier du Jour series. If you're not a regular reader of his blog, you really need to become one. (And, Mark, I'm not saying all this just because you've been a faithful reader of mine since nearly my beginning. Truly, I'm not...)

No comments:

Post a Comment