Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Child killing is a messy business."

LaShawn Barber posts about the Nation Education Association hosting abortionist Dr. George Tiller. He said that it's "just sloppy medicine" when a baby that's supposed to have been aborted is instead born alive. Secretly taped footage shows that one of the babies Tiller aborted had three arms. Did the appearance of three arms cause Tiller to think abortion was necessary? What other imperfections would he find as acceptable reasons for child killing? If you go to LaShawn's site, you'll see a picture of Tiller wearing glasses - if only his parents had known he'd have imperfect eyesight, he could have been aborted.

We've come a long way from the Hippocratic Oath, which includes the following line:
I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment