Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I LOVE THE SMELL OF SHEEP, HORSES, AND COWS IN THE MORNING


One of the best things to do during an Indiana summertime is to visit the State Fair. This year's fair is being held from today through August 17. I think you have to visit at least one day if you're going to call yourself a Hoosier.

The American Idols Live! Tour isn't stopping at the fair like it previously has - they were here last month. The fair will offer a good amount of entertainment, including some Idols of yesteryear like past winner Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, Bucky Covington, and Chris Sligh. Sorry, no Sanjaya...

I plan on attending this Friday, and I'll post a few pictures for you. If you, too, plan on visiting Friday, here is what you will see.

2 comments:

  1. Went today - I had no idea that piano performance was a category, but there was a little girl playing in the building with all of teh paintings.

    If you have any fried Pepsi, please let me know what on earth it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the fried Pepsi last year, and quite frankly, it scared me. I didn't try it last year, and I certainly didn't this year.

    ReplyDelete