Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Eve

The day is nearly here. It's the day that all Americans, but especially two Senators, have been waiting for. We've been hearing about it ever since the end of November 2006. And now, the next time the sun rises, it will shine on Election Day. America will either have her first biracial president, or her first female vice president.

If you haven't voted yet, there is much to consider. I want to point you to just a few links that I believe will help you in your thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm not sure the post you link to will be up much longer. Some readers are critical that my language is too strong. I'm sure the comment thread got out of hand. I fell strongly that all Christians should vote, but after the election I may delete the post itself or at least the comments. Thanks again though. You have a good collection of links here.

    ReplyDelete