Thursday, November 20, 2008

you could see this one coming...

Joe may not be a real plumber, but he's signed a book deal to make himself a real author.
Just days before the election, Mr Wurzelbacher insisted he would not seek to "cash in" on his fame with a lucrative book deal from a major publisher.

"Everyone came at me to write a book. They had dollar signs in their eyes," he told Fox News.

"You know I will get behind something solid, but I won't get behind fluff. I won't cash in, and when people do read the book they will figure out that I didn't cash in. At least I hope they figure that out."

The plumber-turned-election-fixture also told Fox that he was short on cash and unemployed.

I guess I can't fault the guy for wanting to make some cash. After all, that's a very American idea, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment