Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Frivilous Fours

LaShawn, Stephen M. at ChristWeb, Daniel, ... everybody's doing it, it seems. Here's some trivia about me in fours.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Grill worker at Wendy's
Bass singer in college quartet
Housing director at a small university
Crisis therapist (my current one)

Four Movies I could watch repeatedly (and have):
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Star Wars IV
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Casablanca

Four Places I have lived:
Dayton, Ohio
Oak Park, Illinois
Springfield, Ohio
Indianapolis, Indiana

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Lost
Survivor
Project Runway 2 (shhhh ... tell no one)
Paula's Home Cooking

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Bermuda
Panama City, Florida
NYC
Denver, Colorado

Four Websites I visit daily:
Althouse
LaShawn Barber
In the Agora
MSNBC.com

Four Favorite Restaurant Foods:
Giordanno's deep-dish pizza (Chicago's best!)
Lasagna from Spaghetti Warehouse in Dayton
French toast from Corner Bakery
French silk pie from Baker's Square

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Astwood Cove in Bermuda
Grotto Bay Resort pool in Bermuda
Dining at Portofino's in Bermuda
Sunning myself on the pink sands of Bermuda (are you catching a theme here?)

Four People I'm tagging:
Leach
Dusty
Megilligan
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment