A WORD ABOUT THE LINKS:
In an effort to create a more interesting blog, I've decided to revise the names that I've given my links. The old site featured such intriguing categories as "friends & family bloggers" and "christian bloggers." I've trimmed the fat, so to speak, so the list isn't as extensive as the SwineBass site. I've decided to create some new categories, and I will give a word of explanation for each.
- Homemade: Blogs produced by friends and family.
- Fudge: My favorite brownies are intensely fudgy and chocolate-y (with maybe some nuts here or there - walnuts especially), so in honor of that, I've decided to list the blogs I read daily here.
- Cake: Blogs that I find entertaining - light and fluffy stuff.
- Chewy: Blogs that really make me think about things.
- Dense: Blogs that are mostly political or cultural in nature.
- Ingredients list: Links to news-oriented sites. The vast majority of my material is culled from the media (whether big, small, newspaper or magazine).