Monday, April 3, 2006

World's Best Skylines

I'll let you take a guess as to what city ranked as #1. I lived in #5 for nearly a year, and I love going back for a visit. I'm almost ashamed to admit I've visited #2 only once - I went on a family trip with my parents and my sister's family (shout-out to Joy! Woo-woo!), and the only interesting things we did were visiting this lady and watching some hookers strut around. #20 is my new favorite city - I've been there twice and can't wait to return.

The complete list is here.

The U.S. has twenty-three cities listed, while China has twenty-two. Florida, my sister's home state, has three cities - Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, and Tampa (Panama City is listed, but it's the one in Panama the country). Ohio, the state of my birth, has two (!) cities, Cleveland and Columbus - Cincinnati wasn't listed, but I believe it has the best Ohio skyline, especially when one is driving into the city from Kentucky.

(H/T: Kevin Cawley)

No comments:

Post a Comment