Thursday, May 25, 2006
2nd season finale of "Lost"
So many things to consider now:
1. Were you as confused as I am by the last 15 minutes or so? It's nice to see that life is still going on beyond the island, but man... what's with the Portugeuse guys?
2. I guess NotHenry actually DID push the button that one time, considering what happened in the finale tonight.
3. Clair is soooooo doomed now that she and Charlie are apparently going to get cozy.
4. Are Michael and Walt going to really leave the island? Is Michael going to ask, like any normal person would, what Walt meant by "they're not who they say they are," and if he can really be at different places at night? And what exactly did The Others glean from Walt?
5. What's up with the statue and the four-toed foot?
6. Ole Smoky didn't show - I'm upset.
7. Is NotHenry "Him"?
8. When will Kate's horse reappear? How about another polar bear? And was that flying thing that croaked Hurley's name a pterodactyl, or this?
9. Need a job? Consider applying here.
10. Do you plan to add this book to your summer reading list? Maybe you should...