Neil Cox of Indy Christian (check for the link on the right!) was also interviewed for the article. He gave five reasons to "blog for God."
- Everyone else is doing it.
- My pastor mentioned the 'B-word' from the pulpit.
- Marketing professionals are recommending that CEOs should blog.
- Anti-abortion bloggers now are a well-networked and powerful group.
- Urban pastors are suddenly empowered if they can quickly and easily put up a Web site.
For you Christians out there that stop by here, I'll let you think about what's missing from Neil's list and give an opportunity to add your own in the comments. If you are of another religion and you blog, feel free to leave a comment as well.
Okay, I'll just say it: anyone can leave a comment. However, I'm especially interested in hearing from Christians on what they think this list leaves out.