Monday, June 11, 2007

help me, I'm in jail!

Fox News is reporting that Al Sharpton is meeting with Sheriff Lee Baca, the man responsible for letting Paris Hilton out of jail early. People, this has officially become a circus.

Life in prison hasn't been all bad for Paris. She got to talk to Barbra Walters:
"I used to act dumb," she told Walters in the phone conversation. "That act is no longer cute. Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

Hilton told Walters how terrible her initial three days in jail were.

"I was not eating or sleeping," she said. "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage. ... It was a horrible experience."

You were in a cage, Paris. That's what prison essentially is. We shall all see what you do with your "new chance."

Are you fascinated or repulsed by this story? Either way, what do you think this says about you?

2 comments:

  1. Just this once, Paris Hilton needs to be treated like everyone else.

    At 26, she no longer qualifies as a "lost little girl" nor is she allowed to cry for her mother. I am delighted to learn that she's back in jail, only because I think it will be good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lemming

    ReplyDelete