Tuesday, October 2, 2007

and I think to myself...

What a bizarre country we're living in right now.

Look at the stuff people are talking about. Not just the things you hear by the watercooler (or the coffee pot, or the vending machines, or whever coworkers gather to talk about non-work-related activities), but the lead stories on cable and national news programs.

Some members of Congress wants to reprimand Rush Limbaugh for something he said on his program. As if they have nothing better to do...

The court system believes Kevin Federline is a better parent than Britney Spears. A few years ago, Britney was the responsible one while Kevin was out partying. Now, Kevin is trying to get an acting career going, and Britney's life is careening out of control.

Terry McAuliffe believes Hillary Clinton has a "great belly laugh."

My, my, my...

No comments:

Post a Comment