Saturday, November 10, 2007

of Christ & culture

Tullian Tchividjian has suggested 20 books to read pertaining to Christ, Christians and culture.
... I would like to offer some direction regarding what I would consider some must-read books that can help us think through these issues biblically. No one will agree with all of the content in these books. In fact, some of these books represent opposing perspectives on how Christians should relate to the culture around them. But all of these books will help you develop your own conclusions.

The only one I have on Tchividjian's list is Nancy Pearcey's Total Truth, which I haven't actually had the chance to read thoroughly. I think I'll find the time to do so, and maybe check out some of the other books.

(HT: Justin Taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment