1. Twenty-five Christmas movies we love. (HT: The Anchoress)
2. The Barna Group conducted a poll which revealed 75% of Americans believe in the virgin birth of Jesus. The poll doesn't reveal how many of those same Americans actually live as if it is true.
3. Brent thinks everybody loves Santa Jesus.
4. Dr. Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury, says that there were no three kings that came to the inn in Bethlehem. Oops! Ben Witherington says there was no inn in Bethlehem.
5. Should the Advent move to November?
6. Have you been to one of these? The top ten holiday light shows.
7. Have you visited Frankenmuth, Michigan? It's the home of Bronner's, reportedly the world's largest Christmas store. They've got a spot on their site where you can put up on a map pictures of your decorated home. Of course, some people don't know how to decorate well.
8. Timmy Brister points to a non-Christmas song that is actually about the first time the God-Man came to eath - and the second.
9. You can read Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol online.
10. For The Wife: