Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I don’t think I have a favorite candidate. There is a woman, Libertarian nut, who is running, who is of course automatically my favorite."

Magician Penn Jillette on the 2008 elections:
I’m really surprised, I think, this year by how crazy everyone seems. Usually there’s people I disagree with, but they don’t seem crazy. This year everybody seems out of their minds. I mean, Hillary just seems like Jerry Lee Lewis to me. And McCain just seems like a complete wackjob. And I guess Obama seems to have some sort of sense, a little bit more sense. Don’t misunderstand me. I don’t agree with him on anything, but he seems like a person that’s not about to just explode. And Hillary and McCain really seem that way to me. So that makes the election kind of fun.

And, lo and behold, Hillary explodes:

1 comment:

  1. Hillary needs a hug.

    Too bad that Bill is busy...

    ReplyDelete